A DevOps Engineer is responsible for creating Continuous integration solutions that have a high visual impact. We are looking for engineers who can help us set up the infrastructurefor the Web and Mobile app deployments with Continuous pipeline and zero downtime.
- At least 1 years of industry experience working on DevOps.
- Ability to work in a startup environment with high levels of ownership & commitment.
- Experience working with Cloud Infrastructure & Dedicated Servers.
- Good knowledge on automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Salt etc.) and proponent of automation firstapproach.
- Experience with automated deployments, monitoring & alerting for services.
- Experience dealing with production issues/outages & mitigation of the same.
- Experience with working on low latency & high throughput systems at scale.
- The work demands creative flair, up to date knowledge of the industry and a professionalapproach to communication, time, costs and deadlines.
- Deep understanding of filesystem hierarchy for at least one modern GNU+Linuxdistributions.
- Solid understanding of one package management system (yum, dpkg etc) - Mustbe able to build/recompile package.
- Strong understanding of one GNU+Linux distribution (CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora,Redhat etc).
- Strong understanding of one configuration management system (Puppet or Chef) -Must have contributed to at least one open-source/publicly available Puppet moduleor Chef cookbook.
- Must be able to write code is one programming language (Python, Shell, Ruby,PHP or Java.
- Solid understanding of one role based access control system (SELinux orAppArmor).
- Sharp eye for details
- Deep understanding of one open source monitoring system (Nagios, Sensu etc) -Must have setup and managed monitoring end-to-end.
- Complete understanding of HTTP(s) protocol.
- Must be obsessed with metric collection and optimization.
- Hands-on experience in build and administer VMs and Containers using tools suchas Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes.