GeekyAnts is looking for a team Lead to join our engineering team and take significant ownership in product building. If you are a leader who follows "Eat, Sleep & Breath code" then this is the job for you.
- Connect the dots between business goal and user goal in building a product as a service.
- Build, manage and lead the engineering team in prototyping, design, development space. Lead and build application architecture, algorithms and data structures of the product.
- Work on a wide range of problems related to systems, processes, and technologies and own it end-to-end.
- Ability to collaborate with dynamic teams.
- Develop seamless and single codebases for different mediums.
- Convert ideas to prototypes by quickly assembling together different technologies and frameworks.
- Strong working knowledge with third-party APIs.
- Experience in Git documentation & GitFlow.
- Proficiency with at-least one build server: Circleci / Jenkins / Travis / Bamboo.
- Understand Web and Mobile Ecosystem [Android, iOS, Windows].
- Experience in database architecture.
- Hands on Experience with bug reporting tools such as Jira/Redmine/Bugzilla.
Skills & Languages required :
- Node js (Express, Feathers, Sails) / PHP (Laravel)
- Microservices Architecture
Back end languages :
- Sense of humor. We work hard but it shouldn't feel that way.
- Enjoys food and fun activity after work on a Friday